Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Sorry about my images! 

We are in the process of changing from one webhosting company to another so not all of my images are on the new server yet. It has been a crazy week!! Major car problems that are finally getting sorted out and hubby had a weird work schedule with the July 4th holiday that nothing has seemed normal! But I will hope to have all my images back up and running soon! Also, I'm going to be changing my theme very soon so be watching for that!!



so what theme are you changing to? wanna help me change mine? i'm trying to figure it out... LOL but i still can't speak computer!  


Excellent, love it! » » »  


Post a Comment

[Top]