Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Monday, June 13, 2005

We have become friends... 

Me and my sewing machine that is! Thanks so much to Danielle for helping me out such a long time ago, but we are finally getting along! I took on the job of sewing my husband's patches on his uniform and sewing on Deanna's Girl Scout patches on her uniform as well. I actually got the thread to work and not break and got the bobbin to work too! So I only have one more uniform to do sometime this week.

No longer will I be afraid of my machine again!!




Post a Comment

[Top]