Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

So I bought a basket... 

...to store my works in progress in. Got a great deal at the furniture store here on post and got it for half off! Woo hoo!! I figured I needed somewhere to put my WIP since my shelf was getting full! So the basket sits nicely beside my shelf and I think my "hint" that I have too many projects going on is if the basket overflows!!



That sounds like a good idea! i think i should buy one... my stash is growing quickly, and so are my WIP! Thanks:)  


You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it difference between adipex and the generic phentermine  


Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »  


Post a Comment

[Top]