Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Never play Monopoly with Richard... 

...if you expect to win! Richard, Deanna and I decided to play Monopoly today. Now, it's been a really long time since Richard and I've played and this is the second time that Deanna has played. She doesn't quite have the hang of it, but loves rolling doubles so she can go twice in a row!

So tonight, Richard ends up buying 80% of all the property, has hotels on all his property!! Deanna lands on Boardwalk with a hotel and owes Richard $2,000! Needless to say, Deanna was out of the game. I landed on St. James with a hotel, that cost me $1,150, had to mortage my few properties, then landed on Marvin Gardens, well, I was out of the game.

We had a ton of fun, just next time, it's my turn to win!!!




That's a great story. Waiting for more. search engine optimization tool curacao Beautiful perfume estee lauder Prozac has side effects Celexa effects brain search engine placement holon fitness search engine positioning web search engine positioning cameroon Dmy discover card account  


I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! electric chair manufacturer Jsi plotters Porsche 911 carerra 2 tune-up  


Post a Comment

[Top]