Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Friday, June 24, 2005

My first puffy!! 

So I joined this list on Yahoo Groups called CTPotholderX where we crochet potholders and have partners each month to swap what we do. Well, today I received my first puffy from MaryLu!!

I just want to thank MaryLu so much!! I received two potholders (I've posted their pics so you can see what an awesome job she did!), one pin cushion and the girls each received their own washcloth. I also got two small posters with inspirational sayings and a neat note from MaryLu.

MaryLu,

You did such an awesome job on the potholders! So creative! I'm not to that stage yet in my crocheting, but you give me inspiration to do more! I hope you like your puffy when you receive it!!

Thanks again!
--Pam




i couldn't see the photos I'll have to come over and see them sometime!  


Your swap sounds like fun!  


Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »  


Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Blk infiniti q45  


Post a Comment

[Top]