Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

It drives me bonkers... 

...when just as you're finishing a project, your yarn acts up and gets all in a knot! Argh! I was thirty stitches from being done with another granny square when my black yarn gets into a huge knot! It took several hours to get enough of it untangled to finish the square and then several more hours to get the rest untangled and start it into a ball. I stopped rolling it out of frustration Monday evening. Just too much to handle at that time!

On a lighter note, I'm really cracking at these granny squares. I'm keeping track of them on the widebar of my blogger so check it out once a week or so! I can finish one in about an hour now that I've got it down. Should have them done within a few more weeks and can wash them and then piece them together. Not that we need a blanket like this for our bed right now, but by winter we will!




hey i just got donw untangling stuff too! balls work great but take time... i got a ball winder it works wonders!
you go girl!  


Post a Comment

[Top]