Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

A success! 

I'm so excited that my secret sister (Tanja!!) loved the dish towel and pot holders! She was so excited especially since they were red, white and blue! I was thrilled! So on to my next secret sister...who I'm not telling a soul who it is!!

Fixing to start two new crochet projects. Richard requested a new blanket so I'm making a checkerboard pattern out of granny squares. It'll be black and white. The other is a book cover. I joined a list online that does a project a month so I'm going to try to do that in a month. They have specific instructions for each week so I'm going to try and do that!

I need to grab a cross stitch from my drawer of unfinished projects so when my fingers get tired I can do that instead. I owe Richard one that I haven't even started!! I just need to get it out and stick it in my bag that I carry everywhere.

Guess that's all for now. Just wanted to pop in!!




i'm glad she likes them! i'm still not sure if stacie liked what i gave her! lol  


Post a Comment

[Top]