Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Spot has claimed my project 

So technically, this is project #4 that I finished some time ago. It orignally was going to be a scarf which I began back in February or so when it was still cold here in Germany! But, I goofed and made it too wide. I went until I ran out of yarn on that skein and added a red border to it using some double crochets. I was going to add another color, but chose not to and just stopped working on it.

I was going to say that it was a table runner which it's about the size for it, but Richard put it on top of our computer desk and had two pictures sitting on top of it, but Spot decided she'd like to lay on it.

So it's officially Spot's Spot. She slept here last night the entire night. It not only is comfortable, but she's way up high and Jadzia (our dog) can't reach her!




LOL cats!
crazy critters  


Post a Comment

[Top]