Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

"No exit" 

How many people do you think will try and go through a closed door marked "no exit?"

Well, yesterday, at least 10-12 people in about an half hour's time tried to go through a set of sliding glass doors that were locked due to construction! Richard and I sat there and laughed each time somenone walked up to them and waited for the doors to open, only to read the sign, complain and turn around to go out another way.

So our lives are boring right now, we get amused by anything!




Post a Comment

[Top]