Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Kathryn B'Elanna is here! 

Praise the Lord, Kathryn is here! We are so excited!!!

She came Saturday morning (May 14th) at 9:21 AM. She weighed 8lbs 12oz and is 20 inches long. Labor went rather quickly so it was great! Everyone at the hospital was great!

Here's a photo of Kathryn and she's wearing the hat that my friend Kelly knitted for her! Isn't she cute? She has tons of room to grow into the hat! Thanks Kelly!

Here are more photos of Kathryn. Enjoy!!




What a sweetheart!! We have one grandchild, he is 17 months and oh we are in love. = ) Belated congratulations to you ! She's precious!  


Post a Comment

[Top]