Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Another project finished! 

This one was really quick, maybe an hour total! I joined a group where I can trade potholders. I thought that was cool! This is my just-in-case potholder, the one where if I can't make one during one month, I can send this one. But I really like it and may make others like this!

I can't remember where I found the pattern, but if I find it, I will post the link. I had to change some of the rounds to make the front match with the back. Wasn't too hard to figure out. I just did both sides with the Red Heart Super Saver Stars and Stripes (6oz.). The pattern called for the back to be one solid color, but I went ahead and did it this way. I might do others with contrasting colors.




wow you're kicking them out! nesting huh? not to mention not being able to do much anyways! GO YOU! LOL looks neato!  


Post a Comment

[Top]