Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Still preggo!! 

Yep, I am still very much pregnant, but so ready for it to be over! The waiting game is the pits! I thought last night was it after having a huge mexican dinner, but no such luck. I'm veggie out on the couch this afternoon, hoping to get some rest as I still don't feel right, if you know what I mean! Ugh!! (I'm 39 weeks this coming Tuesday.)

It's a great afternoon here in Germany. Not too hot, not too cold. The kiddos are out playing on the playground, Jadzia is on the porch (our dog), Spot (our cat) is probably sleeping on our bed and hubby is reading the newspaper (will he make it through without falling asleep is the question of the day!).

I think I'm going to put the laptop back onto the coffee table and stretch out here on the couch and maybe catch a few winks. Didn't get much sleep last night with contractions and just overall uncomfortableness (is that a word???). Megan ended up crawling in bed with us last night and she just loves putting her feet into my back which is not good for me! Plus, she never gives me any room! She insists on snuggling up with me, she can't roll over to Daddy and snuggle with him.

Well, that's all for this post. I'll TTYL!




Post a Comment

[Top]