Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Saturday, April 09, 2005

My first completed crochet project! 

Here it is! The first real crochet project I've ever completed! Thanks Allena for the pattern and for helping to figure out the stitches!


The bears are brown and I used navy for the border on the squares. This is for our third baby, Kathryn, who is due on May 7. This is hanging above her crib in her room! I had fun doing this! It's neat to have a finished project to post!



The bears are adorable; what a great idea!  


Post a Comment

[Top]