Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Kathryn's First Baby Gift! 

Our first gift for little unborn Kathryn arrived yesterday! Thank you Justina for the wonderful outfit and bib!! They are so precious! I love it!! I can't wait for her to be here to wear it! (Yours is just about done! Since I was sick, I lost a day or two on finishing it. Should be mailing it out Monday!)

My baby shower is today (the 16th) at the church. I think I'm gonna make it! Can't wait! I love parties! The girls are super excited. Megan thinks the baby is getting lots of new toys to play with and that the baby is going to come out today. The mind of a three year old!




LOL when i got home today Maddy asked me "did miss pam's baby come out at the party?" LOL soooo cute! i told her it was anyday now right???
LOL
that is a cute outfit! i hope you had fun today!  


Post a Comment

[Top]