Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

3rd project finished!! 

Here's my third project all done! This is for my secret sister at church (shhhhh!) and I finished it yesterday so I could make sure it was ready for our reveal on Saturday. I so hope she likes it!

I found the pattern online at http://www.freepatterns.com. Only problem was, on the dish towel, I couldn't find my F crochet hook and ended up using a G and because the yarn was a little heavier than it called for, my gauge got off so I altered the pattern and just made it rectangular and added a nice border to the longer sides. This towel took up one entire skein of yarn! Glad I bought three! The pot holders are exactly as the pattern called for. Yea! The pot holders took roughly 1.5 to 2 hours. The towel took a few days to finish.

I really hope she likes them! I wanted to make her an afghan, but didn't have time! Maybe for my next secret sister! I do have afghan I'm working on and it'll probably be a Christmas gift for someone. It might take me that long to finish it!

Toodles!

Here's the corner of the dish towel with the border on one side.

This is the pot holder I did. I did two of them!




Hey Pam! That towel and the pot holders turned out so cute! I know Tonja loves them!!! I really NEED to learn to crochet. Love you!  


Post a Comment

[Top]