Random Thoughts by Pam

Here you will find my many random thoughts. Random pictures, random stories, random sayings, whatever I am thinking at the moment when I'm ready to write! Basically, you'll get to hear what's on my mind at any given moment - especially when my husband doesn't want to listen to my rambling!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

2nd project finished!! 

I'm super excited to actually be finishing these neat crochet projects! I finished my first ever baby afghan for my friend Justina who is having a baby boy in May.

I found the pattern in my "I Taught Myself How to Crochet" book that I bought at Wal-Mart years ago. I used single crochet, half-double crochets, double crochets and slip stitches.

It was cool because I was able to do the little scalloped edges on the border. Wasn't too hard! Check out the photos below!

(See my preggo tummy behind the blanket? Could be any day now!!)

Entire blanket (32" square)

Here's the corner of the blanket with the scalloped edges.




love it Pam!!
you do such good work! your friend is going to love it as well as her baby!
TTYL  


Post a Comment

[Top]